Let me Intoduce myself

0

Posted by DanVanGogh | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello, I'm just here to blog about rolling a Priest in World of Warcraft, mainly about being Shadow Spec'd and the joys and pains of doing so. Feel free to give me your input or suggestions about anything, but please be constructive and nice. If you don't like something I say....Then I’m sorry go read a different blog. If you here to decry me an Uber NOOooob, then let me tell you now...I am a Noob, so piss off.


Now that that’s out of the way let me tell you about myself. In game I'm an Undead Shadow Priest in a US server know as Eitrigg playing for the Horde under the name Danvangogh. I've only been playing for awhile now. I've been browsing several other "sites/blogs" about the same subject, but excuse me for saying none of them really talk about playing as a priest below level 80 or do a lot of explaining about why they do one thing and not the other....I'm going to write this like someone that hasn't played 5+ years of WOW and might try to break things down to the unfamiliar person level. Enjoy!

Comments (0)